Reality Star Bethenny Frankel Sells Her SoHo Loft For $4 Million
TV Star and Entrepreneur Bethenny Frankel, 49, Sells Her House For The Reported Price Of $4 Million
- Former Real Housewives of New York City star’s SoHo Loft is off the market.
- The author initially listed the condo for $5 million in 2017; however, lower the price in the past two years.
- Though it is not revealed what the final price was, it was last listed for $3.995 million.
- The apartment sits on 2,392-square-foot and includes two bedrooms and two bathrooms.
- The Skinnygirl founder bought the property during her split from former husband, Jason Hoppy.
Bethenny Ever After star Bethenny Frankel recently sold her condo allegedly for $4 million. She initially listed the house for $5 million in early 2017 but had to lower the price. The last amount listed was $$3.995 million.
The property sits on the 2,392-square-foot unit and features two bathrooms and two bedrooms, Walnut flooring, lavish kitchen appliances from Subzero and Miele, and of course, a marble master bathroom with a steam shower and a huge walk-in closet in the master bedroom.
The building also has a sunken living room with 14-foot ceilings, triple-paned arched windows, and a shared rooftop terrace.
The reality star bought the home in 2017 amidst her divorce with former husband, Jason Hoppy. In an interview with People in 2017, she stated:
“When I bought the apartment, I was in a situation where I really needed to buy something; it was a time when I needed to get some stability for [my daughter] Bryn and myself, and I needed a home for us. Our SoHo apartment is an amazing place, but I’d like a bigger place now for both of us.”
The couple who got married in 2010 divorced after six years in 2016. They share a daughter named Bryn Hoppy.
As of now, the mother-daughter lives in a 4,000-square-foot SoHo loft located right next to her Skinnygirl offices. She purchased the house in 2017.
“I wasn’t even looking to move, but this was an opportunity I couldn’t pass up; all of a sudden, I was in it.”
According to TMZ, Leonard Steinberg, Amy Mendizabal, Herve Senequier, and Calli Sarkesh had the listing.