- Full NameNeve Campbell
- First NameNeve
- Last NameCampbell
- Birth nameNeve Adrianne Campbell
- Birth CityGuelph, Ontario
- Birth CountryCanada
- Father NameGerry Campbell
- Father ProfessionDrama Teacher
- Mother NameMarnie Neve
- Mother ProfessionYoga Instructor, Psychologist
- Fact TitleNeve Campbell Networth
- SpouseJohn Light (divorced) (May 5, 2007 - May 6, 2011), Jeff Colt (divorced) (April 3, 1995 - May 8, 1998)
- Relation WithJJ Feild
- Awards["Saturn Award","Blockbuster Entertainment Award","MTV Movie Award","Prism Award"]
- SibilingsChristian Campbell, Alex Campbell, Damian Campbell
- Filmography["Party of Five","Scream","The Craft","Wild Things","54","Three to Tango","Drowning Mona","Panic","The Company","Blind Horizon","When Will I Be Loved","Churchill: The Hollywood Years","Relative Strangers","Partition","I Really Hate My Job","Closing the Ring","Walter","Skyscraper","Catwalk","The Philanthropist","House of Cards"]
- Education John F. Ross Collegiate Vocational Institute
Neve Campbell is a Canadian actress most known as Sidney Prescott the unlikely protagonist of the slasher movie franchise, Scream.
Including her Scream appearances, Campbell has 60 acting credits. Some of her most acclaimed roles came in movies like The Craft, Wild Things, 54, and Three to Tango, and TV shows like Catwalk, The Philanthropist, and House of Cards.
We take a look at the career of Neve Campbell and breakdown her wealth and net worth.
What is the Net Worth of Neve Campbell? Salary & Earnings Breakdown
As of June 2020, Neve Campbell is reported to possess a net worth of $10 million. Campbell started her career by appearing in TV commercials before making her debut in the Canadian youth TV show, Catwalk. She went on to appear in series like My Secret Identity and The Kids in the Hall before traveling to Los Angeles to find an agent.
She auditioned for several roles during that time and landed the role of Julia Salinger in the original family drama series, Party of Five.
She made her mainstream feature film debut in the 1996 supernatural horror film, The Craft, starring Robin Tunney.
Her breakthrough role came when she played the main protagonist, Sidney Prescott, in the 1996 slasher flick, Scream.
Her performance was widely acclaimed and following the box-office success of the movie, a franchise was spawned with Campbell at the forefront.
She starred in the first three sequels, namely: 1997’s Scream 2, 2000’s Scream 3, and 2011’s Scream 4.
Besides her litany of TV guest appearances in shows like Mad Men, The Simpsons, Grey’s Anatomy, and Medium, Campbell also starred in the WGN drama series, Manhattan.
She also played LeAnn Harvey in the Netflix political thriller, House of Cards.
|1999||Three to Tango||$2,500,000|
|2004||Churchill: The Hollywood Years||$3,000,000|
What is Neve Campbell’s Age, Height? Who are Her Parents?
Neve Campbell, born Neve Adrianne Campbell, is the youngest of four and the only daughter born to Dutch yoga instructor and psychologist Marnie Neve and Scottish high-school drama teacher Gerry Campbell.
Born on October 3, 1973, in Guelph, Ontario, Canada, the 46-year-old counts among her older siblings, actor/writer/photographer Christian Campbell, and actor Alex Campbell — of Don’t Say a Word, Dreamcatcher, and Beautiful People fame.
After being inspired to pursue ballet upon viewing of The Nutcracker while a child, she enrolled at the Erinvale School of Dance, and later the National Ballet School of Canada.
Due to accumulated dance-related injuries, she was forced to retire early and transitioned to acting at 15.
Is Neve Campbell Married? Does She Have Children?
As of this writing, Neve Campbell is in a relationship with English-American actor, JJ Feild. They welcomed their first child together, son Caspian Feild, born in August 2012.
In June 2018, Campbell announced via her Instagram that she and JJ Feild had adopted a boy, Raynor.
Before her relationship with JJ Feild, Neve was married twice. Her first marriage with actor Jeff Colt lasted from April 3, 1995, to May 8, 1998.
She married for the second time to actor John Light on May 5, 2007, but ended up getting divorced on May 6, 2011.