- Full NameGreg Kinnear
- First NameGreg
- Last NameKinnear
- Birth nameGregory Buck Kinnear
- ProfessionActor, Producer, Television Personality
- Birth CityLogansport, Indiana
- Birth CountryUSA
- Father NameEdward Kinnear
- Father ProfessionDiplomat
- Mother NameSuzanne Buck
- Mother ProfessionHomemaker
- Fact TitleGreg Kinnear Networth
- Married Day1
- Married Month4
- Married Year1999
- SpouseHelen Labdon
- Awards["Awards Circuit Community Award","Blockbuster Entertainment Award","Boston Film Festival Award","Chicago Film Critics Association Award","Daytime Emmy Award","Gold Derby Award","Golden Apple Award","Screen Actors Guild Award"]
- SibilingsJames Kinnear, Steven Kinnear
- Filmography["Sabrina","You've Got Mail","Nurse Betty","Someone like You","We Were Soldiers","Auto Focus","Stuck on You","Robots","Little Miss Sunshine","Invincible","Green Zone","The Last Song","Heaven Is for Real","Misbehaviour","Friends","Talk Soup","The Kennedys","Modern Family","House of Cards","Rake"]
- Education American Community Schools, University of Arizona
Greg Kinnear is an American actor, producer, and TV personality. An Academy Award-nominated actor of 1997’s As Good as It Gets, Kinnear has been involved in such movies as You’ve Got Mail, Nurse Betty, We Were Soldiers, Green Zone, and Misbehaviour, and TV shows like Friends, Talk Soup, The Kennedys, Modern Family, House of Cards, and Rake.
In this article, we look at the net worth of Greg Kinnear.
What is the Net Worth of Greg Kinnear? Earnings & Salary
Greg Kinnear has a net worth of $20 million as of June 2020. His primary source of income is his career as an actor/producer/TV personality.
Kinnear made his on-screen debut in 1988 and was primarily a TV actor for the next half-decade, appearing in TV series and TV movies.
He also was a TV host during this time, first hosting the short-lived game show spin-off of the kid’s show Fun House, College Mad House, in 1989. He created, produced, and hosted the Fox show, Best of the Worst, from August 1991 to January 1992.
After the enduring success of the E! parody show, Talk Soup, Kinnear hosted his own talk show on NBC, Later with Greg Kinnear, from 1988 to 2001.
He made his feature film debut in the 1994 comedy movie, Blankman. He went on to have a string of successful appearances in movies like Sabrina and Dear God before landing his first Oscar nomination, supporting Jack Nicholson in the 1997 comedy-drama, As Good as It Gets.
He has since appeared in movies like Mystery Men, Nurse Betty, Stuck on You, and The Matador. He starred alongside Steve Carell in the Academy Award-winning 2006 comedy-drama, Little Miss Sunshine.
Most recently, he joined the ensemble cast of the 2020 English comedy-drama, Misbehaviour, starring Keira Knightley, Jessie Buckley, Gugu Mbatha-Raw, Keeley Hawes, Rhys Ifans, Phyllis Logan, and Lesley Manville.
On television, he has appeared in such shows as Friends, Modern Family, Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt, and House of Cards.
He also starred and was a co-producer in the short-lived Fox comedy-drama, Rake, during which his salary per episode was reportedly $125,000.
How Old is Greg Kinnear? What is His Height?
Greg Kinnear was born Gregory Buck Kinnear, the youngest of three sons born to US State Department diplomat Edward Kinnear and his wife, Suzanne Buck. He is 5 feet 9¼ inches (1.76 meters) tall.
Born on June 17, 1963, in Logansport, Indiana, the 57-year-old spent much of his childhood living in Beirut and Athens, due to the nature of his father’s job.
He studied at American Community Schools in Athens, where he hosted the radio talk show, School Daze With Greg Kinnear.
His family moved back to the United States, where he pursued a degree in broadcast journalism at the University of Arizona, graduating in 1985,
Is Greg Kinnear Married? Does He Have Children?
Greg Kinnear has been married since May 1, 1999, to the English model. Helen Labdon.
They have three daughters together: Lily Kathryn Kinnear (born on September 12, 2003), Audrey Mae Kinnear (born on June 13, 2006), and Katie Grace Kinnear (born in October 2009).