Gorgeous Scarlett Johansson Stunned Everyone With Her $2.1 Million Worth Of Diamond Jewelry At Oscars Red Carpet
The Academy Awards, or more popularly known as The Oscars, could possibly be every artist’s biggest dream to achieve. Began in 1929 with merely 270 people as an audience, Oscars has come a long way with its 92nd year recently held on 10th February 2020.
The Oscar ceremony is not only about honoring and celebrating the greatest talents from all around the world, but it is also a platform to showcase one’s bling and make a statement. Numerous artist attends the Oscars and flaunts their beauty in one way or the other.
Among them was the beautiful actress Scarlett Johansson. The 36-year-old beauty stunned the whole wide world with her stunning diamond set by Forevermark.
Scroll down below to learn more about Johansson’s million-dollar look. Also, know about other stunning looks from the Oscars.
Scarlett Johansson Spent More Than $2 Million On Her Forevermark Diamond Set
As per various sources, Johansson splashed out a whopping $2.1 million for her 18k white-gold Pear-shaped Diamond Drop earrings by Forevermark.
Fun Fact: The earrings were The Forevermark x Anita Ko Exceptional Collection.
To match her 18k diamond set, she wore a matching 18k Diamond Bracelet by Forevermark.
Talking about her all overlook, Johansson wore a custom gown by Oscar de la Renta. Her gown was a strapless structured bodice draping beaded fringe overlaid on the silky satin gown.
Let Us Talk About Other Beauties Who Walked The Red Carpet With Some Bling
The Oscar night was full of glamorous look styled with thousands of dollars worth jewelry. Actors/Actresses and celebrities from all around the world attended the ceremony and showcased their bold yet worth it looks.
DON’T MISS: Scarlett Johansson-Net Worth, Movies, Age, Height, Kids, Divorce, Life
Here is a list of few other best looks from the Oscars:
- Janelle Monae wore a custom crystal-lacquered silk lame tulle mesh evening dress by Ralph Lauren. The glittery gown included a sequin-draped hood revealing a sleek swoop of hair. To match with her gown, she wore a 18k white gold Lace of Light Diamond Choker set, 18k white gold Diamond Studs with Halo set, Forevermark Vero Amore Diamond Ring set in 18k white gold (7.04 carats), and Forevermark Flower Diamond Ring set in 18k white gold (4.31 carats) and Forevermark Diamond Eternity Bans set in 18k white gold (6.19 carats).
- Brie Larson wore a baby pink cape dress by Celine by Hedi Slimane with 13,000 Swarovski crystals. To match her look, she wore Divas’ Dream High Jewelry white gold earrings with two pear diamonds and Serpenti bracelet rings.
- Natalie Portman, like always made a fashion statement during the ceremony with her Maria Garzia Chiuri, designed Dior gown with a matching cape that paid tribute to cinema’s female creators. She wore Cartier jewels on the red carpet, including Clash de Cartier diamond earrings and a Cartier High Jewelry 18k yellow gold ring with a yellow diamond, black lacquer, and white diamonds.
- Margot Robbie wore a stunning sleek sleeveless black Chanel dress featuring a V-neck detailing. She completed her look with a yellow gold diamond and pearl ring by Chanel.
- Greta Gerwig rocked the red carpet in a classic sweetheart gown by Dior. She wore 96 carats emeralds and diamond jewels from Bulgari, which include a high Jewelry necklace in platinum with seven emerald beads (56.13 carats), 14 pear diamonds (7.18 carats), and 32 round diamonds and pave-set diamonds of 18.66 carats.
Did Scarlett Won An Oscar?
The American actress was nominated for two Academy Awards for Best Actress for Marriage Story and Best Supporting Actress in Jojo Rabbit, however, she didn’t take any Oscar with her.
Johansson made her film debut in 1994 as John Ritter’s daughter in the fantasy comedy North. Since then, she has appeared in numerous films, TV shows, and Broadway.
Some of her notable film works are Lost in Translation, Girl with a Pearl Earring, A View from the Bridge, Iron Man 2, Lucy, Avengers, and many more.
Johansson is set to reprise her role as Black Widow in her own upcoming solo prequel film with the same title. She will also star and serve as an executive producer in an upcoming series The Custom of the County, which is based on Edith Wharton’s novel of the same name.
Which Actor Took The Oscar Home With Them?
Starting from Best Supporting Actor Awards, Brad Pitt won Best Supporting Actor for Once Upon a Time in Hollywood, and Laure Dern won the Best Supporting Actress Award for Marriage Story.
On the other hand, Renee Zellweger won the Best Actress Awards for Judy, and Joaquin Phoenix won the Best Actor Award for Joker.
Surprisingly, the South-Korean film Parasite and director Bong Joon-ho made Oscar history by winning 4 Oscars for Best Foreign Language Film, Best Director, Best International feature film, and Best Original Screenplay.