Rick Pitino, 67, Earned $17 Million Selling His Miami 300-acre Indian Creek Island Bungalow.
- In April 2020, Rick Pitino sold his waterfront Miami property for $17 million.
- The mansion was listed in 2017 with an asking price of $29 million which was later reduced to $23.9 million.
- In 1999, the American basketball coach Rick spent $5.4 million to his Indian Creek Island estate.
- The villa covers 12,000 square feet living area boasting a resort-style swimming pool, and luxurious Italian marble interiors.
- The bungalow features 8 bedrooms and 12 bathrooms with facilities like a home office, private elevator, expansive gym, and waterfront dock.
The basketball coach of Beleaguered College, Rick Pitino spent $5.4 million to his 300-acre Indian Creek Island estate in 1999. Inside, the villa covering 12,000 square feet living space along with luxurious Italian marble interiors and a resort-style swimming pool has mesmerizing waterfront views.
Additionally, the Miami estate boasting 8 bedrooms and 12 bathrooms with the facility of 18-hole golf course contains 24-hour island police force. Likewise, the Miami mansion also includes other amenities of an expansive gym, home office, private elevator, and a waterfront dock.
Rick kept the Indian Creek Island located in South Florida on the marked for sale asking $29 million in November 2017. After that, the market price of the bungalow was reduced to $23.9 million, which is almost $7 million less of the initial value.
As per the sources, almost after two-and-a-half-year, Pitino found a buyer of a Florida-based limited liability company for his Miami estate. Finally, In April 2020, the basketball coach gathered $17 million on his bank account selling his 300-acre Indian Creek Island property.